Working in a government firm therefore my salary always on the 12th of the month. This month gov is giving $300+ half month pay to all civil servant but I recently just join so the half month is pro-rate & PRO-RATE so total only $500+!! But always better than nothing! Pay in and the next moment is pay OUT! I gonna clear a $1000 credit card bill (-_-")!! 钱掉了!
Recetly just asked my dearest Air Stewardess friend Ying's bought Sleeping mask from Laniage and 10 normal mask from Faceshop @ Korea and she is going to Paris on the July 25-29 so I ask her to help me buy a blink blink CC earring! Hopefully she can find it at a reasonable and affordable price!! 感谢你!
My hair 剪掉了!Is really so hard for me to grow long hair! I don't have the detemination! I wanna have long and curly hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment